Sunday, October 18, 2009

Creative Caffeine Proj #2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42137511@N03/

I had an idea for my first project and the concept is "Trash to Beauty".

I wanted to make jewelry made out of cardboard because it's something that we throw away a lot and I want it to be something that we all can produce since we have this material. I really like that a lot. I like how when I look on the outside, it's geometrical and plain but when you look on the inside... it has all these organic shapes and I love that.

DSC01138

Thats the thing and I'm totally into... and thats how I came up with what I wanted to do

1 comment:

  1. There are alot of great graphics printed on the cardboard. Also please borrow and check out the book Paper jewelry; I have one in the office on the second floor and I think there is one in the library. [You might be excited, I'm just sayin.]
    [show me how to make the qoi pond to the left.]

    ReplyDelete