Sunday, May 16, 2010

How our process came to be

All these are trials and errors which sucks but whatever... it leads us to what we need to accomplish. so there are really good things that we did. alot of experimentation.

the one here... we did some exture but you cant real/ly see it from this picture with gesso... cause we wanted to see if there were ways that we ca create with texture.

i thougtt of maybe... having the pipes textured like a log then paint it brown so that it could be like... plant inside a plant... DOUBLE GREEN attack.
the one here... we spray painted different colors to try. and the colors that we have were paprika, azzurro and giallo. i personally didnt like the colors together that much... individual... lovedd ittt
then we went onto brown paint and it was next to the blue. and i love itttttttt.
here we have some wood stain. and elise decided to stain the pipes with it... ummm... not so well turned out
these were our tubes that we cut. the first round and it just didnt work out that much because the tabs and slots were tooo thin. it didnt fit right and it was just wobbly. so just didnt like it as much.
here were some more cut tubes and the fractured one. at the bottom of this picture... we cut some that were half circles but we had a problem using the tabs and slots with these. soo they were a no-no.
doing some magic

No comments:

Post a Comment