Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Guerilla Proj so far


I decided that I am going to be doing the idea of being comfortable in your own skin.

How I came about with that is when I was thinking whether which one would affect people's lives more. And to me... I would want to tell them that they are beautiful then keep telling them something that everyone's been telling them which is being unhealthy. They know that shit

So this pic that is at the corner of the page is the pic that I am going to use all my campaign. The reason I came up with this to show the different body types. There are people who are pear shaped, people who are Little People, people who are tall and lengthy and so much more.

And what I want to tell everyone and I did check and it is my own wording... Tyra didnt say the exact thing but same idea.

Beauty come in all shapes, all sizes, and in different colors.

I purposely made everyone different and what you might not notice but I put the ones that are the most recognizable at the end, the most that are resembling to a man and a woman, and the reason that I do that is because there is how we think of as men and as women but we have more than that. We have the rest between that.

Another thing that I did that we wont noticed is that I made the bodies not symmetrical, because we are not. And that's ok.

Being perfect is boring. And being human is beautiful because no one is perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Tai- I loved the outcome of your G-Girl project. It was very well designed and executed. I saw one of your stickers on the women's bathroom 2nd floor near Art History- It made me laugh....

    ReplyDelete